12th Monthly General Meeting of IIFA’s Employees
His Excellency Prof. Koutoub Moustapha Sano, Secretary General of the International Islamic Fiqh Academy (IIFA), presided over the twelfth monthly meeting of the Academy’s employees on Sunday, 26 of Safar 1443H corresponding to October 03, 2021G.
His Excellency began the meeting by welcoming the attendees, praising the great efforts made by everyone during the past year, as this meeting marks a year since His Excellency assumed his duties as Secretary General of IIFA on October 1, 2020. His Excellency emphasized that what the Academy accomplished during this short period would not have been possible without the grace and good luck from God, then the cooperation of all the employees of the Academy, as well as the careful planning of the various programs, activities and projects, in addition to the good implementation by the departments, each according to its competence.
His Excellency also spoke about the symposium that the Academy will hold this month in cooperation with the Central Bank of Indonesia on Islamic social financing and gave his directions to the research and conference departments to do what is necessary for the success of this symposium. Then His Excellency spoke about the Riyadh Book Fair, which is being held during this period, and his decision to send one of the employees to this fair to acquire some new publications that the Academy needs.
The meeting resulted in a number of decisions, the most important of which are:
- Convert all internal correspondence in the Academy to an electronic format in order to benefit from the available technological capabilities and save on the basic resources of paper and ink.
- Communicate with the organization to obtain the 2021 Accounting Program that the Academy needs to manage its budget in a modern and elegant manner.
- Directing all employees to provide the Personnel Affairs Division with their updated CVs and copies of their academic certificates.
- Provide the cleaners with access to the main entrance of the Academy to enhance their mobility and facilitate their work.
- Request an additional cleaner to cover the new offices currently occupied by the Academy.
- Improving the general appearance of the ground floor of the Academy, in similar fashion to the first floor, within this week.